- Post:CA Nayani Agarwal
- June 12, 2020
5 Steps for private limited company registration
These are the 5 steps that one needs to follow for private limited company registration:
STEP1- For filing the online application form for the company registration, it is mandatory to have a digital signature certificate of directors and first shareholders. So, the first step involves applying for digital signature certificate by the promoters.
STEP2- In case there are more than 3 directors for the new private limited company registration, the next step involves the application of Director Identification Number (DIN). The directors of the company are required to obtain it.
STEP3- After getting the director identification number and digital signature certificate, an application (PART A: SPICe+) for getting the name registered must be filled with the registrar of companies along with the prescribed fees. Here are the provisions with respect to the filling of application for reservation of name for company registration:
- It should be unique and not similar to the names already exist.
- It should not contain any word that is prohibited or violates any public policy.
- Maximum of 2 names can be provided in application form on the basis of order of preference along with payment of Rs. 1000
- After going through the provisions of Companies Act 2013 in respect of names, registrar will approve the name that he may deem fit.
STEP4- After getting the name approved for new company registration, the form for incorporation (PART B: SPICe+) needs to be filled with the registrar along which includes details of registered office, Subscriber, Director Details, Capital Details, PAN and TAN details. Once the SPICE+ is filled completely after affixing the DSC then we proceed to AGILE-PRO.
STEP5- AGILE-PRO has to be filled for Registration of GSTN, ESIC, EPFO, Professional Tax Registration and bank account opening.
- From February 15, 2020, registration for EPFO and ESIC is mandatory for all new companies registered. No EPFO & ESIC registration nos. shall be separately issued by the respective agencies.
- In the state of Maharashtra and from February 15, 2020. Profession Tax registration is mandatory for all new companies
- Now it mandatory to apply for company’s Bank a/c through the AGILE-PRO. You can select different banks and branch will be allocated as per registered office
Private limited company registration will take 1-2 weeks’ time depending on the MCA response.
Looking for company registration in Pune? Patron Accounting is a accounting firm based in Pune of experienced and qualified professionals offering various services such as Business Registration, Accounting Services, Online GST Registrations, Tax Planning, Stock Audit, GST Return filing Services. Having an experience we always come with plan to lay out a smooth process that is effective and efficient. Owing to large networks across India, we tend to deliver your accounting needs simultaneously at multiple locations.