- Post:CA Nayani Agarwal
- June 18, 2020
Documents required for private limited company registration
Documents are important in order to do private limited company registration within the proper time frame. Normally, it takes around 1-2 weeks for private limited company registration but it can increase due to delay in submission of proper documents. As part of private limited company registration, the proposed name is applied to MCA along with payment of government fees worth Rs. 1000. The name approved by MCA is valid for 20 days (including all holidays) from the date of approval. Therefore, it is important to apply for private limited company registration when all documents are ready and given to your professional. On the expiry of 20 days, the approved name ceases to exist and we need to re-apply the company name by again paying government fees of Rs. 1000. The required documents for company registration are divided into following categories:
For each Directors and Shareholders:
- Copy of PAN Card – Attested
- Copy of Aadhar Card – Attested
- Identity Proof - Voter ID/ Passport/ Driving License- Attested
- Residential Proof - Latest Telephone Bill /Electricity Bill/ Bank Account Statement ( Not older than 2 Months ) – Attested
- Passport Size Photograph
For Registered Address Proof of new company to be registered:
- Owned Premises - Sale deed or any registered documented of the title of the premises of the registered office in the name of the company
- Rented Premises - The notarized copy of lease / rent agreement in the name of the company
- Proof of Evidence - Any of the utility bill (i.e. Electricity Bill/Gas Bill/Telephone Bill/Mobile Bill not older than 2 months) in name of owner – Attested
- No Objection Certificated for use of premises –Attested (On letter head in case of company/LLP/Firm) Click here to generate NOC
For Foreign Nationals Additional Requirements:
- All the above documents for foreign citizens and non-residents should be notarized and consuralized or apostilled by the competent authority, as the case may be.
- In the documents are signed outside India, then the same have to be notarized by a Public notary of the residence country and consularized or apostilled by the competent authority, as the case may be.
- If the documents are signed in India, then copy of Visa and stamped passport, proving his/her presence in India at the time of signing is required.
- In case of Foreign Director/ Shareholder copy of Passport is Mandatory
- In case shareholder is any Corporate Entity or Artificial Judicial Person than Certificate of incorporation along with board resolution to subscribe to the shares of the company under incorporation id required
- If any of director/shareholder is already having Digital Signature (DSC) and Director identification No (DIN) share details
- All documents are required in PDF format.
Looking for company registration in Pune? Patron Accounting is a accounting firm based in Pune of experienced and qualified professionals offering various services such as Business Registration, Accounting Services, Online GST Registrations, Tax Planning, Stock Audit, GST Return filing Services. Having an experience we always come with plan to lay out a smooth process that is effective and efficient. Owing to large networks across India, we tend to deliver your accounting needs simultaneously at multiple locations.