- Post:CA Nayani Agarwal
- July 2, 2020
Documents required for DSC Application
Getting Digital signature certificate(DSC) is very crucial in order to do private limited company registration within the proper time frame. Normally, it takes around 1-2 weeks for company registration but it can increase due to delay in submission of proper documents. As part of private limited company registration, DSC is required for signing MCA forms, filling GST returns, trade mark registration etc.Therefore, it is important to apply for DSC while doing private limited company registration. The required documents for DSC are as follows:
- Proof of Identity (Any One):
- Identity Proof - Voter ID/ Passport/ Driving License
- Aadhar Card/Voter Identity Card /Driving License /Electricity Bill /Telephone Bill /Bank Account Statement signed by bank/Property Tax receip
Note: Bank Statements, Utility Bills like telephone, electricity bill etc furnished as residence proof should be in the applicant's name and not older than three months.
- One high resolution colour passport size photograph of the applicant will be required. The photograph should be in JPEG format
- Email ID:
- Mobile Number of applicants:
- At least 10 seconds video of person applying for DSC saying that “I, “Name of applicant” have applied for class 2 Digital signature”.
Looking for private limited company registration in Pune? Patron Accounting is a accounting firm based in Pune of experienced and qualified professionals offering various services such as Business Registration, Accounting Services, Online GST Registrations, Tax Planning, Stock Audit, GST Return filing Services. Having an experience we always come with plan to lay out a smooth process that is effective and efficient. Owing to large networks across India, we tend to deliver your accounting needs simultaneously at multiple locations.